02 don’t charge you for a device you already own. Their custom plans split the device and airtime costs. Plus you can choose the length of your contract, upfront cost and the amount of data to suit your needs.
In total this will save 134 million plastic bags, the equivalent of 500 tonnes of plastic a year.
- This competition is being run by Centre Management Suite, Meridian Shopping Centre, Elm Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1UN.
- The prize is a Family Ticket to Marwell Zoo.
- A family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children (3-16yrs) and is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The ticket is non-exchangeable for cash and is non-extendable.
- There will be 1 winner chosen.
- To enter, participants must Comment on a competition post with their favourite Halloween costume (pictures welcomed).
- The competition will run from 12/10/2018 till 10 am on 19/10/2018
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Entries received after the stated date will not be eligible.
- A winner will be contacted on 19/10/2018.
- The winners must be available to collect their prize from Centre Management Suite, Meridian Shopping Centre, Elm Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1UN.
- The winner must collect the prize by 22/10/2018.
- If we fail to be able to make contact with a winner within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided by the entrants will be used by Meridian Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited to monitor future competition winners.
Registered charity FatFace is set to open in the former Energy Fitness For Women unit, occupying 1,283 sq. ft. of retail space in Meridian Shopping Centre, Havant. The new store will offer the extensive list of old stock or samples of men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, as well as accessories and footwear.
Adrienne Heeley, Manager of FatFace store, commented: “The FatFace foundation trustees (in association with FatFace Ltd) are delighted to be opening our first charity shop here in our home town of Havant. We are confident that the store will bring in vital funds that will in turn support a handful of national and local charities that we have committed to. We would like to thank everyone who has been involved in getting this project off the ground, many of whom have offered large discounts or free of charge services which enables us to maximise the amount that we can give back to important causes.”
Rob Fryer, Meridian’s Shopping Centre’s Centre Manager, commented: “We are truly delighted to welcome FatFace and its customers into the centre they will certainly extend the range of goods and services we currently offer to our shoppers.”
The stores opening times are Monday – Friday 9:30am – 5:00pm, Saturday 9:30am – 4:30pm and is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The new store will join a fantastic line-up of retailers, as well as independent businesses, including: Argos, Wilko, Holland & Barrett, F. Hinds and many more.
Make sure to check out the pictures, here.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is being run by Meridian Shopping Centre, Elm Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1UN.
- The competition is open to all U.K. residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address.
- Employees of the centre, its tenants, their immediate families, press agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition will run from Monday 26th February and will close on Thursday 8th March at 10:00 GMT.
- To enter, entrants must like our Facebook page and comment ‘why your mum is your hero.’
- One entry is permitted per person. No purchase necessary.
- Meridian Shopping Centre cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- A winner will be chosen at random.
- The chosen winner will be contacted via Facebook messenger and must reply within 24 hours, or another winner will be selected. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is a £50 voucher valid for hair or beauty services (excludes retail products or aesthetic treatments) from Body Works. Valid until July 31’st 2018.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
- Meridian Shopping Centre is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
- Meridian Shopping Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion and prize at any time without prior notice.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by Meridian Shopping and the appointed marketing agency, in all related promotional activity.
- By supplying us with your details, entrants are happy to receive information, offers and service updates from Meridian Shopping Centre.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Meridian Shopping Centre who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The information provided in the entry will be kept on file for a minimum of five years and is processed under the guidelines of the Data Protection act and is jointly controlled by Meridian Shopping Centre and their appointed marketing agency.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
We hope you all enjoyed it!
O2 at Meridian hosted a special O2 Priority Competition Event on Saturday 18th November. They gave four shoppers the chance to win tickets to see music gigs at Southampton O2 Academy. All that you had to do to enter was visit Joel the O2 Guru, at the O2 store.
A BIG Congratulations to Boswells Café at Meridian Shopping Centre on winning the Alan Mak MP’s Havant Small Business Award for Best Cafe! Pictured here is manageress Caroline with the award.
On Wednesday 25th October, families were invited to take part in free craft activity and design workshop to make their very own trick or treat bag at Meridian Shopping Centre
Between 11am and 3pm children visited the craft workshop and delved through a variety of high quality craft materials to personalise their bags and get that spooky Halloween look – perfect to take trick or treating on Halloween night!
WIN a family ticket for 2 adults & 2 children to @Marwellwildlife ! 👪 Head to our Facebook page & comment with your… https://t.co/Eet53mZ8gx3 hours ago
A last-minute All Inclusive trip to Aruba would be the 🍒 on top of a perfect year of ☀️ Speak to your… https://t.co/4Ijx1C9fap4 hours ago
Jump over to VIP today to discover the brand new Dinner Lady e-liquid range!! Visit the tuck shop today! https://t.co/DRws1RjLyz7 hours ago