SALES ASSISTANT PART-TIME
SALARY: £9.05 at age 23+
Skoolkit is a leading independent supplier of schoolwear, with stores in Basingstoke, Eastleigh, Fareham, Havant, Totton and Newbury.
They currently have a permanent position available for immediate start at our Havant branch.
The successful candidates should ideally have some retail experience, be well presented and approachable, punctual and flexible. Extra hours will be expected in our “Back to School” period and the ability to work under pressure at this time will be an advantage.
- Serving customers
- Operating tills
- Processing cash and credit card transactions
- Ensuring the shop counter is always manned
- Keep merchandise neat and tidy
- Keeping the shop floor clean and tidy at all times
- Restocking the sales area
- Processing deliveries
- Positive “can do” attitude with a bags of enthusiasm
- Well presented, polite and tactful
- Good spoken and written English
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Self-motivated & a quick learner
- Ability to work as part of a team – we are big on teamwork
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Use of a vehicle desirable but not essential
Hours per week to be worked as follows: Monday-Friday 2pm-5.30pm (to include 1 in 4 Saturdays for which time will be given off in the week)
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email a completed application form (download here) to firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING DATE Saturday 4th July 2021
If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.