Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Meridian Shopping Centre
Hours: Min 38 hours per week over 4 days.
Rate of Pay: £9.69 p/h
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Company to contribute to our success and join our established security team based at Meridian Shopping Centre. You will be required provide a high level of customer service to visitors in the centre, complete patrols, and to remain vigilant at all times. The successful candidate must have SIA Licence and a CCTV Licence is preferred.
- Protecting client’s property, people and/or assets by providing security services in direct accordance with the sites published Assignment Instructions (AI’s) and site-specific procedures
- Preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing offenders of policy and procedures.
- Preventing and escalating incidents in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner to the Control Room/ Shift Manager/Operations Manager/Emergency Services as appropriate for serious incidents.
- Operating and monitoring site CCTV equipment.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintaining organisation’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Acting as a first line support to customers and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
- Understanding the needs of our customer, respond accordingly to customer queries and requests and take appropriate action
- Maintaining professional conduct at all times
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A full 5 year employment checkable history
- Valid frontline SIA licences DS or SG and CCTV
- Customer Service experience and confidence to handle conflict in a correct manner
- To be flexible to meet the job requirements
- An excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- To have smart appearance and be well-groomed
- To be reliable and punctual
- To have high level of enthusiasm and passion
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- To be eager to learn and take on a new challenge. The candidate must at all times adhere to Company and Customer policies and procedures in a fair and professional manner.
Employment Benefits Include:
- Access to NVQ Qualifications via The Anchor academy
- Shift pattern with an opportunity for an additional shift cover
- Provision of uniform
- Monthly pay
- Customer service training
- First aid training
- Dementia friends training
- Full site training
- Auto Enrolment Pension (if earnings reach the minimum requirement for auto-enrolment)
- Many employees have taken the opportunity to join the Anchor Academy training scheme at no cost to the individual, enabling you to study at your own pace and in works time with personal tutorial support
Anchor Group Services is a multi-disciplined Facilities Management services business based in the North West with a National Presence. We pride ourselves in being a competent all service provider including: Security, Cleaning, Mobile Patrols, Parking Management, Reactive and Planned Property Maintenance. We are agile and pro-active when it comes to delivering high levels of customer service, although we aren’t hung up on hierarchy or job titles. What people can do is more what makes us tick and allows us to deliver upon our promises to our customers.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to:-
Meridian Shopping Centre
Or email – email@example.com