Job Title: Cleaning Operative
Location: Meridian Shopping Centre
Hours: Various start and finish times
Cleaning Operative: 14 hours per week + Overtime
Rate of Pay: £9.50 per hour
How to apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an experienced cleaner to join our centre team at the Meridian Centre in Havant, carrying out a range of cleaning activities, maintaining high standards throughout. The selected candidate will be able to demonstrate they have good attention to detail, communicate on all levels and have the ‘can do attitude’.
The Job Role:
- To carry out cleaning duties to the site cleaning specification as agreed with the client, they include but are not exhaustive of the following:
- Emptying of bins, ensuring recycled waste is disposed of correctly.
- Cleaning of the Centres Toilet facilities.
- Cleaning of the Mall areas, and perimeter
- Cleaning of the management suite, corridors, and stair cases.
- Assisting with preventing any site accidents by ensuring any spills are cleaned up within an efficient time and are cleared away to ensure staff safety.
- Covering cleaning duties as detailed by the Operations Manager.
- Ensuring all touch points are cleaned as per site Instruction.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative.
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- An understanding of COSHH
Employment Benefits Include:
- Access to NVQ Qualifications via The Anchor Academy.
- Full training to be provided.
- Auto Enrolment Pension (if earnings reach the minimum requirement for auto-enrolment).
- Monthly pay for all hours worked.
Anchor Group Services is a multi-disciplined Facilities Management services business based in the North West with a National Presence. We pride ourselves on being a competent all service provider including: Security, Cleaning, Mobile Patrols, Parking Management, Reactive and Planned Property Maintenance. We are agile and pro-active when it comes to delivering high levels of customer service, although we aren’t hung up on hierarchy or job titles. What people can do is more what makes us tick and allows us to deliver upon our promises to our customers.